If you are looking to achieve a straighter smile in the fastest possible time, Invisalign treatments are the answer. Yerba Buena Dentistry has helped restore hundreds of smiles for patients throughout San Francisco and the wider California area.
So, what exactly is the treatment and who should consider using it? Here’s all you need to know.
Invisalign braces and their advantages
Invisalign invisible braces are perhaps the world’s best-known brand of clear teeth aligners on the market. They can correct an extensive range of imperfections ranging from crowded teeth or gap teeth to underbites, overbites, and open bites to build better smiles.
This type of dental treatment can be used for cosmetic or health reasons, and has become an increasingly popular choice for patients in San Francisco and beyond. Their benefits include, but are not limited to;
- Invisalign braces are invisible, which allows you to avoid social awkwardness.
- The Invisalign treatment is completed by professional dentists from start to end.
- Invisalign is shown to produce lasting results.
Invisalign treatments are convenient, comfortable, and cost-effective due to the fact that they are tailored specifically to the patient’s individual requirements. Whether poor alignment has impacted your oral health or your confidence, the clear braces will give you a reason to start smiling once more.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign treatments will vary from person to person and the exact details and duration are dictated by the severity of your alignment issues. Nonetheless, the procedure is as easy as 1-2-3. When completing your dental transformation at Yerba Buena Dentistry, you will undergo the following stages;
- Step 1: Complete a full assessment with your dentist to discuss your aims, check suitability, and take scans of the mouth that allow for clear details of treatment duration and costs.
- Step 2: Once your first aligners have been manufactured in the lab, you will arrange another appointment for fitting. You are subsequently advised to wear the aligners for 22 hours a day.
- Step 3: New aligners will be ordered every 6-8 weeks, with each product incrementally improving your smile until the treatment is finally completed and your smile is straight.
Once the process is complete, a final retainer is worn at night to ensure that the results will last a lifetime. Most treatments are completed in around 6 months, but this is something your dentist will discuss during the consultation phase.
Invisalign treatments San Francisco, California
Invisalign aligners are heralded for their reliability and robust attributes. However, those stunning results can only be achieved when working with the right dentist. Yerba Buena Dentistry is dedicated to delivering a professional, transparent, and convenient procedure that is destined to unlock the full potential of your smile once and for all.
In turn, your aligners can improve your appearance, self-confidence, oral health, and general wellbeing. To discover more, contact our San Francisco office on (415) 872-9020 today!